Thursday, May 19, 2016

Savannah's Genius Hour Project

Hello, my name is Savannah. I made a tutorial video of how to draw a Manga girl for a Genius Hour project in Ms.Snyder’s Gifted class. The video is me giving a slide show of  how I drew a Manga girl in a step by step process.
  
  Genius Hour is a project where you have to work on a problem that you think can be solved by your actions and the help of others. This video is the solution to a problem that I often have, which is people not knowing how to draw their own things. It benefits me and others, because they can draw what they want to draw even when I or others are not around.
    
  The hardest part of this project is me trying not to mess up in the voice recording. I tried not to disrupt the other students, and I got nervous that I would. Also, you can’t get complete silence in a room with other people so there’s that too that I got nervous about. I am new at making videos so I often had to pester my teacher.  I would like to give credit to Ms.Snyder for being a wonderful teacher and helping me edit the video. Also, thanks to Brandon G. for helping me take the pictures. Overall I thought it was a fun experience. Thank you for watching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment