Monday, February 3, 2014

The Return of Gabbing With The Gifted

A couple of years back we use to have a Podcast Series entitled "Gabbing with The Gifted" where my students and I would briefly record a conversation at the end of most class periods. I felt it was a great way review and a wonderful way to let the community know what we did during class. Today I decide to pull the idea out and amp it up just a bit using PhotoBooth. The new and improved "Gabbing With the Gifted" will be quick one take videos with little to no editing. 

Monday, 2/3/14
Kindergarten and First Graders

Here are the two anchor charts used to guide students in deciding if a character is a hero or not. I have found that if I start with the character traits frayer and then move to the attributes T-chart students have an easier time using the text to justify their decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment